As we all know, cyclists and social media are often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some that caught our eye this week, including ones from Callum Skinner, Dan Bigham and Johan Bruyneel.
1. I bet this guy hasn't even thought about his aerodynamic drag.
2. They do say imitation is the highest form of flattery.
3. When rice cake packaging gets lost in translation. Do you risk it?
4. A bit of fun with the reigning British champion
5. Now that is a national kit and a half if I have ever seen one!
6. You wait, this weekend one leg warmer on and one leg warmer off will be all the rage when you are riding through the country lanes.
7. Don't you mean 312km Strava? #StravaUploadFail
8. I can't wait to hear the conspiracies on how cookies are the beacon of cycling performance.
9. Never use digits when describing your club 10 performance.
10. And now we wait for incoming abuse in 3, 2, 1...
We’ll be back in seven days’ time for more of the best from social media across the cycling world.
Thank you for reading 5 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
Paul Knott is a fitness and features writer, who has also presented Cycling Weekly videos as well as contributing to the print magazine as well as online articles. In 2020 he published his first book, The Official Tour de France Road Cycling Training Guide (Welbeck), a guide designed to help readers improve their cycling performance via cherrypicking from the strategies adopted by the pros.
Dan Bigham set to target Victor Campenaerts' Hour Record again
British record holder will aim for 55.090km in Grenchen, Switzerland next Friday
By Adam Becket • Published
Crossing countries with the new Garmin Edge 1040 Solar
How Garmin’s new flagship computer held up in CW’s race across Wales
By Cycling Weekly • Published