As we all know, cyclists and social media are often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some that caught our eye this week, including ones from Deceuninck-Quick-Step, Dimension Data, Luke Rowe and more.
>> Save up to 31% with a magazine subscription. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
1. Late night oboe helps the jet lag…
2. J.R.R Tolkien inspired cycling Tweets not probably not the future
3. “You can’t win anything with kids”
4. A fine tribute
5. Quite a novel way to announced your team. Just takes time and new tabs.
6. Cumbria finally getting the Grand Tour exposure it deserves
7. Hoping she bought a coffee she didn’t want just to be polite
9. Well, who doesn’t?
10. Ned’s in this week, and he’s trying to elbow Lenny out of a cushy job to make way for Dave
We’ll be back in seven days’ time for more of the best from social media across the cycling world.