1. Giant-Alpecin’s Simon Geschke had his shoes stolen…
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
2. These guys looked for optimum viewing position, as well a way to stay out of the wind. Hard to say if this is the ideal method.
3. There’s a Didi impersonator out there somewhere, despite the fact real Didi is back and going strong. Surely some kind of copyright infringment.
4. When this postman went a bit crazy because the roads in Utrecht were closed.
5. The time that someone left this big bin of bread outside in the rain.
6. The sad story of the cat stuck in the Astana car.
7. The high volume of polka-dot equidae
8. The fact that you can get a hair cut and a shave in the start village
9. Michael Rasmussen turned up. But it didn’t seem anyone noticed.
10. Aerodynamics are no substitute for tradition.
11. When this protester did this in Paris.
12. This bidon chasing incident
What did we miss?
The best of the 2015 Tour de France