As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Luke Rowe, Stef Wyman and Mark Cavendish.
1. Amateur hour for Luke Rowe
2. Phil Gaimon obviously watched Dr Hutch’s guide to waving…
3. Trek-Segafredo’s Bauke Mollema has been a busy boy preparing for the Tour de France.
4. Things Mark Cavendish is ‘super happy’ about #193: his new website. They spelled his name wrong though…
5. Anyone who thinks Belgian cuisine is terrible only has to look at this picture to be proved wrong.
6. I Like to Ride My Bicycle as the first dance and the entire Rocky IV soundtrack on repeat for the rest of the night should do it, Lizzie.
7. Any ideas where Alex Dowsett is headed?
8. This guy must be the most powerful cyclist in the world…
9. This cake looks absolutely deliciously amazing.
10. And finally…Christian Knees was thirsty at the Giro d’Italia.