Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Daniel Lloyd, Ian Bibby, Mark Cavendish and Owain Doull.
1. Who said an athlete has to watch what they eat?
2. Chad Haga had 88 stitches in his face after the Giant-Alpecin crash…88!
3. Think the competition committee might have something to say about Alex Dowsett‘s new record
4. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t
5. It’s amazing they’ve never met before…
6. From Cav meeting one legend, to the Wiggle-High5 team meeting another
7. Dubai’s Uber game is strong
8. A contender for weirdest cycling story of the week
9. A lovely thing for Ian Bibby to wake up to…
10. Brits (and Germans) abroad.