Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Koen de Kort, Chad Haga and Andy Tennant.
2. Koen de Kort (Giant-Alpecin) either hated his this French girl and loved the prologue or loved the French girl and hated the prologue…
4. And it doesn’t look like Froomey enjoyed it much either…
5. Ryan Mullen (Cannondale) certainly has strong feelings on this subject.
6. Sir Chris Hoy has lost none of his old speed.
7. Dan Martin‘s hotel reviews show no sign of slowing up.
8. Chad Haga’s mental schedule has taken him to the Tour de Romandie, Giro d’Italia and the Dauphiné, but couldn’t quite make it to the end of the trilogy.
9. A couple of Etixx-Quick Step staff members got a bit too close for comfort at the Dauphiné.
10. It’s a wonder how Philip Hindes has made it this far eating undercooked chicken…