TI Media are recruiting a Video Editor to work on our cycling brands, Cycling Weekly and MBR.
Working as part of a small team, you will be passionate about creating engaging, exciting video content that will entertain and grow our audience, especially on YouTube.
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
You’ll take footage filmed by our Lead Videographer, freelancers, or Presenters/Journalists out in the field, and turn it into consistent, high-quality videos for distribution on YouTube and Social Media.
You will have demonstrable experience editing editorial-style videos with an eye for clear storytelling and/or expert advice. This could be via an existing employment, freelance roles or high-quality university projects.
- Report to the Lead Videographer (Cycling)
- Work closely with our Video Presenter/Producer, Journalists and other members of the cycling team to create engaging and visually impressive video content
- Be part of the idea generation process with the editorial teams on brands
- Be part of creating one-off pieces of video content, but also continuing series that will delight our audience
- Focus on what our audience will want to view and share
- Maintain our archive server and manage our library of project templates
- Create an average of three to five videos per week, so you should be comfortable in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment
- Excellence in editing skills on Premiere Pro with additional graphics work in After Effects & Photoshop.
- Proficiency in audio post-production and some audio recording experience
- Ability to teach basic editing skills to others
- Ability to manage other Video Editors who freelance for the brand
- Ability to manage your own diary, but with support from the Lead Videographer
- Ability to build strong relationships with editorial colleagues, who will not have your proficiency in video editing
- Strong creative ideas on how to turn great editorial ideas in to winning videos
- A strong sense of visual style, to help our brands strengthen their identity in video
- An awareness and ideas in branding consistency across all platforms.
- Ability and enthusiasm to help out on shoots if necessary
- An immersive understanding of the pop culture and digital content, with a passion for getting your work shared on social media platforms
- A can-do attitude and sense of fun which will infuse your work at TI Media
- A full UK driving licence
- This role would be based at least three days per week in our office in Farnborough, Hampshire.