As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Ian Bibby, Daniel Oss, Pierre Rolland, and more.
1. Listen guys, if you’ve not got anything better to do with those derailleurs, just send them our way
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
2. Recovery drink of champions
3. It happens to the pros too
4. No explanation needed (apparently)
6. Sorry mate, your World Champs didn’t happen
7. On message with those terrible Jerusalem ads on Eurosport
8. The moral of that story is “running is bad”
9. What an absolute chopper
10. Pierre Rolland isn’t impressed with this haute cuisine.
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.