Christmas is a week away and the pros are deep into their winter training for 2021.
To celebrate the last few days of the year, we've put together a winter training special edition of Tweets of the Week, featuring Rick Zabel and Ashleigh Moolman Pasio
Check out just a few of our favourite cycling social media posts from the last seven days:
1. Sharing this Peloton session without comment...
2. Anyone trust their tyres this much in the wet (or dry for that matter?)
3. Ashleigh Moolman Pasio with an e-sports podium celebration
4. Ella Harris decided to upgrade to her mum's bike
5. The 2021 kit memes are here and they're great
6. This a familiar feeling for anyone else in the winter months?
7. Cycling can often be a bit of a culture shock
8. A new approach to descending in cyclocross
9. Tom Pidcock focused on the important aspects of his huge CX win
10. If only it really was this quick getting ready to ride
We'll be back soon with more tweets of the week.
Thank you for reading 10 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
Alex Ballinger is editor of BikeBiz magazine, the leading publication for the UK cycle industry, and is the former digital news editor for CyclingWeekly.com. After gaining experience in local newsrooms, national newspapers and in digital journalism, Alex found his calling in cycling, first as a reporter, then as news editor responsible for Cycling Weekly's online news output, and now as the editor of BikeBiz. Since pro cycling first captured his heart during the 2010 Tour de France (specifically the Contador-Schleck battle) Alex covered three Tours de France, multiple editions of the Tour of Britain, and the World Championships, while both writing and video presenting for Cycling Weekly. He also specialises in fitness writing, often throwing himself into the deep end to help readers improve their own power numbers. Away from the desk, Alex can be found racing time trials, riding BMX and mountain bikes, or exploring off-road on his gravel bike. He’s also an avid gamer, and can usually be found buried in an eclectic selection of books.
Neah Evans and Charlie Tanfield take National track titles
Olympians put in strong performances on the first day of competition in Newport
By Vern Pitt • Published
A Call of a Life Time: YouTube docuseries chronicling the Life Time Grand Prix premiers tonight
The six-part series promises a 'binge-worthy' behind-the-scenes look into the off-road cycling world
By Anne-Marije Rook • Published