As we all know, cyclists and social media are often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some that caught our eye this week, including ones from Thomas De Gendt, Alex Dowsett and Team Ineos.
1. When landslides stop play at the Tour de France…
2. Thomas De Gendt and Tim Wellens needed new profile pictures
3. Peter Sagan, always in the right place at the right time
4. Some people had a bit too much fun on stage 21 of the Tour de France
5. A nice little earner…
6. Post-Tour de France ritual for Geraint Thomas
7. NEVER question a cyclist’s leg strength
8. That’s a lot of Creme Eggs
9. When your legs have done enough over the last 21 stages
10. This guy just needs to accept it
We’ll be back in seven days’ time for more of the best from social media across the cycling world.