As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Ryan Mullen, Luke Rowe, Larry Warbasse and more.
1. When you DNF before the race even starts
2. The wider world taking note of the supertuck
3. Yeah, but can he do it after five pints?
4. I like this, I might even choose it for the bathroom refurb
5. And still out on the bike. Chapeau.
6. Lars has an emergency at the Vuelta (strong language in second tweet)
7. Well the Vuelta’s already a success for Nico!
8. Geraint’s already gone diva
9. Would train for Vuelta, but can do Tour of Britain on beer and pizza
We’ll be back in seven days time for more of the best from social media