Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Richie Porte, Peter Sagan and Julian Alaphilippe.
1. Unusual time to propose, but congrats nonetheless.
2. He’s right, it’s not good.
3. When you’ve already broken away from the peloton and now need to drop a bloke in trainers…
4. A nice bit of sportsmanship during Ghent-Wevelgem.
5. Telling it like it is.
6. Richie staying chilled during training.
7. Imagine if they were all there at the same time…
8. It’s still extremely strange.
9. You’ve got to enjoy what you do.
10. Not a happy bunny.