As we all know, cyclists and social media are often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some that caught our eye this week, including ones from Geraint Thomas, Phil Gaimon and Ellen Noble.
1. A warning we can all relate to this winter
2. Not sure that was part of the course...
3. The best or worst way to spend your honeymoon?
4. Toms' theory of potatoes has been proven
5. This late in the season, anything can happen
6. Thomas knows how to handle the trolls
7. Gaimon's new book: A Cyclist's Guide to Toilet Etiquette
9. No privacy for the warm up at Six Day London
10. The Welsh riders thought off season would be relaxing - not with the Rugby World Cup on
We’ll be back in seven days’ time for more of the best from social media across the cycling world.
Cash in on REI Cyber Week deals all week long
REI's Cyber Week sales are live with deals on cycling and outdoor gear. We've rounded up some of our favorites here. Check out these deals and start planning your next adventure.
By Josh Patterson •
Van Rysel Women's Winter Cycling Bib Tights Quick Zip Review
Van Rysel’s Winter Bib Tights are an affordable option for those continuing to ride outdoors in the colder weather. The Quick-Zip system is a nice idea and certainly makes for a swift comfort break. However, the fit and comfort of the tights are compromised by it, and there are practical issues with it too.
By Emma Silversides •