The best tweets from around the world of cycling this week
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Lance Armstrong, Philippe Gilbert, Peter Sagan, and more.
1. Antoine Duchesne wasn’t a happy bunny after crashing at the Tour of Flanders
2. A rare Cipo sighting at the Tour of Flanders
4. Whose idea was this?
5. Oh no, not him again
6. Philippe Gilbert is feeling strong ahead of Roubaix
8. Who moved the beds apart?
9. Peter Sagan’s response to Tom Boonen telling him to “keep his mouth shut” about other teams not working
10. Team Sky’s Welsh contingent for Paris-Roubaix
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.