Fit2Ride is the ultimate guide to long-lasting fitness, health and cycling success. Our debut issue is directed towards former fair-weather cyclists wanting to take on bigger challenges in 2014. We explain how to accomplish your cycling goals, whether it is a 100-mile charity ride, a Continental sportive or a touring holiday.
Beginning with a brief guide to the fundamentals of bike, body and fitness jargon, Fit2Ride goes on to focus on specifics, with sections dedicated to training, bike skills, nutrition, health and safety, bike set-up and event suggestions to attempt this year. Throughout the issue we also meet real-life riders who prove that by following our advice everyone’s cycling can flourish.
>> Save up to 31% with a magazine subscription. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
Fit2Ride Spring Special issue highlights:
- 13 simple ways to ride faster
- Left your training late? Follow our six-week pre-event training plan
- Essential food and drink advice, including nutrition that will keep sickness at bay
- Easy steps to making the most of your big ride
- Technique master classes: cornering, group riding, using gears, and climbing
- How to look after your body while training
- Easy bike maintenance at home
- 10 excellent event previews, and a complete rider’s guide for London to Brighton
Fit2Ride is on sale now at WHSmith, major supermarkets and all good newsagents priced £6.99 or you can buy online here (free p&p)