As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from André Greipel, Alex Dowsett, Rigoberto Uran and more.
1. Alex Dowsett and Marcel Kittel’s hotel hi-jinks
2. Bad news Geraint, Wales aren’t there
3. Aqua Blue Sport boss Rick Delaney wasn’t happy with his team’s bike
4. There were some big names training on Alpe d’Huez on Wednesday
5. And Froome wasn’t the only one on the Alpe that day
6. It’s the little touches that make all the difference
7. Good luck getting that on Ryanair
8. Have you packed your toothbrush, Rigoberto?
9. You should go and see a doctor about that, André.
10. Thomas De Gendt is also infected
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.