As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Astana, Jon Mould and Chris Froome.
>> Struggling to get to the shops try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
1.The life of a Tour de France winner
2. Gaimon hasn’t lost his style post-retirement
3. When your coach asks if you’ve been stretching in the off season….
4. Jose Mould is ever the opportunist
5. We’re speechless.
6. This is just heartwarming
7. Hansen’s a company man to the core
8. Froome reveal’s a key detail – he’s a last minute Xmas shopper
9. Returning to Team Sky, Ben Swift is already asserting his authority with the youngsters
10. It’s new jersey season, and there are plenty of gems emerging