As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Thomas De Gendt, Ryan Mullen, Chris Froome and more.
>> Struggling to get to the shops try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
2. This is going to be a close one
3. And here’s this. Thanks, Mark.
4. What a prize!
5. Sagan sponsored so hard he has to keep his sunglasses on during dress-up.
6. It’s a Black Friday miracle!
7. Frame builders with their heads in their hands.
8. This would be a very different show…
9. Every day is leg day
10. The best part is that the sign says ‘Mr Business’
We’ll be back next week for more of the best from social media.