As we all know, cyclists and social media are often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some that caught our eye this week, including ones from Katie Archibald, Phil Gaimon and Matteo Trentin.
>> Subscribe to Cycling Weekly this Autumn and save 35%. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
1. Any else bonked this hard before?
2. Jens Voigt and his new petting zoo
3. When the end of the season is near, but you have one big race left
4. The debate over who is the best Archibald rages
5. Cycling sometimes has some skewed priorities
6. Gaimon is a master of social media book promotion
7. A deeply unsettling illustration
8. When you can do both…
9. Not seen this road sign before
10. Katie Archibald trying out for her own cookery show
We’ll be back in seven days’ time for more of the best from social media across the cycling world.