It seems as though cyclists would like to ban quite a lot
We all love the sport of cycling (or if you don’t you are probably on the wrong website).
But it seems as though there are a number of things people would liked to see excluded from cycling, this became evidently clear after we asked our Facebook and Twitter followers the simple question what ‘#ThingsIWouldBan from Cycling’.
You didn’t disappoint and here are a selection of the best comments.
2. Let’s not get into this again.
3. We have all been there.
4. Not sure whether everyone will agree with this one
5. But how will everyone know how to ride a bike without the rules?!
6. N+1 is real life action right here.
7. I feel there is a lot of personal experience with this complaint.
8. Which side are you on? We have some done some very in depth research on the subject.
9. But are they above or below leg warmers?
10. What goes up must come down… and then go up again.
11. Our Digital Editor is also a part-time fashion guru.
12. I don’t see any issues implementing this.
13. Perhaps Dan shouldn’t read this article.