We've seen some unexpected moments on cycling social media in the last week.
From Chris Froome, going head-to-head with Mel C, to Danny MacAskill doing some insane things on an e-bike, it's been another big seven days in the virtual world.
Once again we've trawled through the social feeds of the cycling stars to bring you the best content - check it out below.
1. Even elite athletes have moments they'd rather forget
2. Vaughters takes talent spotting to a new level
3. When road riders head to the trails
4. The cycling rivalry we've all been waiting for
5. Michele Scarponi's parrot has a new friend in Antonio Nibali
6. I can't smile after 60km...
7. A new race format for Uran?
8. Danny MacAskill takes an e-bike to its limit
9. A riding challenge we can get on board with
10. There's a lot to consider in this photo
We'll be back in seven days with more tweets of the week.
Thank you for reading 20 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1