By Alex Ballinger published
If 2020 didn't have enough twists and turns already, it turns out Khal Drogo is a cycling fan.
Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa has been enjoying the new ultra-lightweight Specialized bike, although inexplicably he has about eight of them.
That's just one of the weird and wonderful moments from cycling social media over the last week.
We've also got Geraint Thomas reacting to the rest of the Giro and Giulio Ciccone on the mic.
Here are our favourite tweets from the last week:
1. Is Jason Momoa really strong, or is the new Specialized really light? Probably both
2. Communication is key in the team car, as Matt Winston learned the hard way
3. The commissaires may have been a little too eager on this one
4. Geraint Thomas might not be so sad about missing the Giro after all
5. Rebecca Charlton sums up 2020 for cyclists
6. This is how you get hyped for a Giro d'Italia stage
7. World time trial champion uh...Luke Rowe?
8. Honestly, same
9. Now this is a fitting tribute to Mark Cavendish's career
10. Turns out minty coffee is the key to winning Grand Tour stages
We'll be back in seven days with more tweets of the week.
Alex is the digital news editor for CyclingWeekly.com. After gaining experience in local newsrooms, national newspapers and in digital journalism, Alex found his calling in cycling, first as a reporter and now as news editor responsible for Cycling Weekly's online news output.
Since pro cycling first captured his heart during the 2010 Tour de France (specifically the Contador-Schleck battle) and joining CW in 2018, Alex has covered three Tours de France, multiple editions of the Tour of Britain, and the World Championships, while both writing and video presenting for Cycling Weekly. He also specialises in fitness writing, often throwing himself into the deep end to help readers improve their own power numbers.
Away from journalism, Alex is a national level time triallist, avid gamer, and can usually be found buried in an eclectic selection of books.
Chris Boardman becomes the first commissioner of Active Travel England
Former cyclist will head up the new cycling and walking body, which is responsible for £5.5 million investment in active travel schemes
By Adam Becket • Published
'Well, I'm getting off here': Miguel Ángel López's final moments with Movistar seen in snippet of latest documentary season
The Colombian responds to the release of the trailer, making light of the incident
By Jonny Long • Published