Cycling social media has given us some very special moments this year, as it’s been one of the main ways we’ve been able to stay in contact with the pros.
This week we have some more delightful additions to the catalogue of weird and wonderful moments from cycling Twitter, including Mark Cavendish’s birthday cake, Katie Archibald doing a rare sprint, and Eros Capecchi taking his dog for a spin.
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
Check out some of the best from Twitter and Instagram this week:
1. Cavendish had a pretty special birthday cake to celebrate with his son
2. We could be in for some manic racing later this year
3. Jolanda Neff has invented her own sport
4. You learn something new every day – Froome can play the trumpet
5. Well, that’s a relief for the rest of us
6. Wow, Rohan Dennis has got some leg speed
7. Could we have a new Tour contender for later this year?
9. When trackies hit the road
10. Multitasking from Capecchi
We’ll be back next week with more from cycling social media.