We’re deep into the off season now but the outstanding Twitter content just keeps on flowing.
Riders are now getting back into training and heading off on team camps so we’re getting an insight into the weird and wonderful world of pro cycling team building.
>> Struggling to get to the shops try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
Bora-Hansgrohe have been riding unicycles, Trek-Segafredo riders have been getting heated over Twitter polls, and Phil Gaimon gave a dog caffeine.
Here are the best tweets from the cycling world this week:
1. Breaking news: Toms Skujinš not a huge Taylor fan
2. This La Flamme Rouge Twitter poll threatened to get out of hand
3. When ski jumping and bike racing combine (yet again)
4. Jonathan Vaughters took on the toughest race of his life this week
5. More Bora-Hansgrohe madness, this time from Lukas Pöstlberger
6. When your souvenirs can be functional as well
7. This dog is about to smash some Strava KoMs
8. It never rains it pours with Katie Archibald
9. The worst possible place to get a puncture?
10. Alec Briggs took it right to the limit while filming this week
We’ll be back next week with more of the best from cycling social media.