Looks like many of us in the UK will be facing another bank holiday in lockdown, but fortunately the pros have been tapping away at keyboards and phones to keep us entertained.
With many European nations easing restrictions, we may be treated to more tweets from out in the real world soon, but for now most riders are staying safe indoors.
So here is the latest collection of tweets and Instagram posts from the last week:
1. Easier than organising a club Zwift ride? Probably
2. Some unusual home training tips from Susanne Andersen
3. Something I'm sure plenty of racers can relate to at the moment
4. And another lockdown mood we've all experienced
5. An occupational hazard for Anna Henderson
6. Evenepoel's version of abstract art?
7. That cannot be aero (or breathable)
8. Expert parenting from Lizzie Deignan
9. Training for the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix?
10. Lockdown parenting can be tough, eh Marcel?
We'll be back next week with more from the world of cycling Twitter.
Simon Cowell claims 'I would have gone through the whole thing again' after breaking back in e-bike crash last year
Cowell broke his back in an e-bike accident last August near his home in Malibu
By Ryan Dabbs •
Best exercise bikes: smart indoor bikes for home workouts
Looking to get a pedal fix indoors? Here's our pick of the best exercise bikes and best smart bikes to keep you riding at home
By Hannah Bussey •