Tweets of the Week is back and this time we have some more weird and wonderful insights into the world of pro cycling.
In this week's edition, the pros react to the 2021 Tirreno-Adriatico, we address Thomas De Gendt's socks, and Orla Walsh shows us the less glamorous side of track cycling.
Here are just a few of our favourite tweets from the last week in cycling:
1. There is a less glamorous side to elite track racing
2. Kwiatkowski throws a wild card into the Monument debate
3. De Gendt commits a serious cycling crime
4. This photographer chose a slightly risky spot to get the perfect shot
5. Cherie Pridham celebrates her first victory as a WorldTour DS
6. Adam Blythe shares his approach to a perfect TT
7. Gaviria's new prototype time trial bike
8. De Gendt's view on cyclists? The slower the better
9. Copy and paste this headline for the entire 2021 season
10. Anyone else wish they were as cool as Daisy?
We'll be back in seven days with more tweets of the week.
Driver cleared of killing cyclist after claiming 'no recollection' of fatal crash
The crash occurred in 2018, with the jury's verdict delivered yesterday
By Ryan Dabbs •
Here are six riders moving down from the WorldTour in 2022
Some pretty big names will be taking the step down as more teams look to build to a WorldTour licence in the coming years
By Tim Bonville-Ginn •