This year has been absolutely bizarre, for obvious reasons. The global pandemic has dominated the news since February and that doesn't look like it'll change any time soon, but we have had some good from it with some fantastic twittering and instagramming in the world of cycling.
From quarantining life in the UAE to world champion Julian Alaphilippe (Deceuninck - Quick-Step), dancing around his house in a rabbit onesie, we have put together some of the very best from the cycling side of social media.
1. Your perfect Covid training programme with Nathan Haas
2. Gregor Mühlberger is how everyone feels in 2020
3. Who can forget the Tour de Quarantine? Edge of your seat stuff
4. Just GVA going back to his footballing roots with the toilet paper challenge... I'm yet to pass one
5. Yeah, we don't know either... Maybe this was Arnaud Démare's secret to winning so much this year
6. Just the current world champion dancing in a rabbit onesie.
7. It was very good of Nairo to spare to pro peloton
8. Fair to say Tony was taking his protection above and beyond
9. I wonder if anyone was brave enough to say "you haven't earned it"
10. Some crazy stuff to get that design
11. What Muppet put this together?
12. Slovenia just turning up to the Grand Tours with that double lightsaber
13. Rumour has it, he's still finding spines in him now
14. The hotel gym where nearly all of the UAE Tour was quarantined still hasn't recovered
15. Part of me is disappointed we didn't get this
16. If you didn't know what they were trying to say it'd be impossible to guess
17. Peter Sagan puts in a bid for one of the first rockets to Mars
18. One of the most epic ads for a bike race ever
20. Back when Corona was just some beer and a bit of lime
Tim Bonville-Ginn is one of Cycling Weekly's content writers for the web team responsible for writing stories on racing, tech, updating evergreen pages as well as the weekly email newsletter.
Bonville-Ginn started working in cycling journalism while still at school and university for a voluntary site based on Twitter before also doing slots for Eurosport's online web team and has been on location at the Tour de Yorkshire, Tour of Britain, UCI World Championships and various track events. He then joined the Cycling Weekly team in late February of 2020.
When not writing stories for the site, Bonville-Ginn doesn't really switch off his cycling side as he watches every race that is televised as well as being a rider himself and a regular user of the game Pro Cycling Manager.
He rides a Specialized Tarmac SL4 when out on his local roads back in West Yorkshire as well as in northern Hampshire with the hills and mountains being his preferred terrain.
Best Black Friday cycling deals that will save you a fortune
Our ultimate guide on where and how make the most savings on the big discount deal day
By Hannah Bussey •
Inside Hell - Behind the scenes at Paris Roubaix Femmes
Cycling Weekly jumped in one of the Drops Le Col team cars to watch the glorious chaos of Paris Roubaix unfold
By Vern Pitt •