As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eyes over the last seven days, including ones from Ned Boulting, Vincenzo Nibali, and Ryan Mullen
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
1. Tickets will sell out fast
2. To anyone who though they saw Ned Boulting in a ditch on Wednesday, you weren’t hallucinating.
3. “No Geraint, Rob can’t come out until he’s finished his homework”
4. I wouldn’t either.
5. Vincenzo Nibali planning to take the Giro/Masterchef double in 2017.
6. You and me both, Katie.
7. Not sure that makes it OK, Charly
8. Decent coach for the young ‘un.
9. Ryan Mullen channelling his inner Jan Ullrich ahead of his winter miles