As we all know, cyclists and social media are often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some that caught our eye this week, including ones from Alex Dowsett, Deceuninck - Quick-Step and Nathan Haas.
1. A heartfelt message of support from Lewis Capaldi
2. He'd probably still win a sprint on that
3. Matt Winston knows his audience
4. A partisan bee tried to interrupt Hayley Simmonds' Euro TT
5. Everyone's a critic
6. When the flag drops on your head
7. The Arctic Tour of Norway has a very set menu
8. Altitude problems
9. To say the least, Mathieu...
10. Willie Smit pinpoints the exact moment he lost his glassess
We’ll be back in seven days for more of the best from social media across the cycling world.
Driver cleared of killing cyclist after claiming 'no recollection' of fatal crash
The crash occurred in 2018, with the jury's verdict delivered yesterday
By Ryan Dabbs •
Here are six riders moving down from the WorldTour in 2022
Some pretty big names will be taking the step down as more teams look to build to a WorldTour licence in the coming years
By Tim Bonville-Ginn •