As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Greg Henderson, Mark Cavendish and Rob Partridge.
1. Weather bants ahead of the Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race
2. Guess who Andy Tennant is rooming with in Mallorca?
3. Another week, another story about Tony Martin and his ass…
4. Decent sporting talents in this group
5. Tan bants
6. My guess is Fabian went to Paintball Fantasy followed by Jungle Parc.
7. “No, I’m Spartacus”
8. Mick Rogers’s humble brag went badly wrong
Come back next week for another instalment of the best social media posts of the week.