According to Specialized, the new collection captures Sagan's two personalities: Overexposed and Underexposed.
The brand says that Overexposed shows his "star of the show" side, with loud silvers and rainbows whilst Underexposed represents his "below the radar" side with blacks, greys and rainbows. No doubt, it's also homage to the fact that Sagan has won the world championships on numerous occasions.
The new Overexposed design looks particularly good on the S-Works Venge, which starts with a pale silver on the front end before meeting a dark silver on the rear. The S-Works logo is a neat reflective rainbow colour that pops from the frame.
The CLX 64 wheels are also detailed with a reflective, rainbow coloured Roval Sagan "chasing rainbows" inscription for extra bling.
Meanwhile, the 'Underexposed' collection looks much sleeker, but carries the same half and half design. The front end of the S-Works Tarmac Disc frameset is a dark gloss black with speckled iridescent rainbow colours.
On the rear half it meets a dark matte black which matches the d-shaped seatpost. The Specialized and S-Work's logos are white and there's a Bora-Hansgrohe sticker on the seat tube.
The collaboration is also across a number of accessories, including the Specialized S-Works Evade helmet (also equipped with ANGi), the S-Works 7 road shoes, turbo cotton tyres as well as a t-shirt and some socks.
Sagan Chasing Rainbow collection: bike prices
- S-Works Tarmac Disc-Sagan Collection Overexposed Ltd bike- SRP £10,000.00
- S-Works Venge Di2-Sagan Collection Overexposed Ltd bike- SRP £10,250.00
- S-Works Tarmac Disc Frameset- Sagan Collection Mirror Ltd- SRP £3500.00
- S-Works Venge Frameset- Sagan Collection Mirror Ltd- SRP £3900.00
- Allez Sprint Disc Frameset- Sagan Collection Overexposed Ltd- SRP £1,350.00
- S-Works Evade with ANGi- Sagan Collection Ltd- SRP £240.00
- S-Works 7 Road Shoes- Sagan Collection Ltd- SRP £350.00
- Turbo Cotton tyre- Sagan Collection Ltd- SRP £61.00
- Tri-Blend Crew Tee- Sagan Collection Ltd- SRP £35.00
- Road Tall Socks- Sagan Collection Ltd- SRP £17.00
Peter Sagan rescued stranded cycling tourist in Gran Canaria who thought group of pros were a 'bunch of kids'
Along with three other pros, Sagan helped fix a 63-year-old's puncture in Gran Canaria
By Ryan Dabbs • Published
Rás Tailteann will return to roads of Ireland in 2022
Iconic stage race scheduled to take place over five days in June, for the first time since 2018
By Adam Becket • Published