Chris Lawless (JLT Condor) and Eileen Roe (Lares-Waowdeals) took the 2016 British Cycling National Circuit Race Championship titles in Birmingham on Thursday evening.
Lawless has been enjoying a successful season so far, having claimed two individual victories in the Tour Series, the London Nocturne and three wins in the Elite Circuit Series.
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
The 20-year-old from Wigan headed up a clean sweep of the men’s podium for his JLT Condor team, with Russell Downing claiming silver and Jon Mould bronze.
Defending women’s champion Nicola Juniper (Ford Ecoboost) placed third behind Roe and Alice Barnes (Drops Cycling). Roe sprinted ahead of her rivals to take the victory.
British Cycling National Circuit Race Championships 2016
1. Chris Lawless (JLT Condor) in 57-53
2. Russell Downing (JLT Condor)
3. Jon Mould (JLT Condor)
4. Tobyn Horton (Madison Genesis)
5. Harry Tanfield (Pedal Heaven)
6. Jonathan McEvoy (NFTO)
7. Will Fox (Pedal Heaven)
8. Jacob Tipper (Pedal Heaven)
9. Matthew Holmes (Madison Genesis)
10. Thomas Stewart (Madison Genesis) all same time
1. Eileen Rose (Lares-Waowdeals) in 58-16
2. Alice Barnes (Drops Cycling)
3. Nicola Juniper (Ford Ecoboost)
4. Grace Garner (Podium Ambition)
5. Rebecca Durrell (Drops Cycling)
6. Annasley Park (Team Breeze)
7. Elizabeth Holden (Ford Ecoboost)
8. Gabriella Shaw (All Terrain Cycles)
9. Rebecca Womersley (Drops Cycling)
10. Hayley Jones (Team Breeze) all same time