The best tweets from around the world of cycling this week
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Alex Dowsett, Annette Edmondson, Geraint Thomas, and more
1. So that’s what Michal Kwiatkowski gets up to at the weekends
2. Definitely looks like Campag to me
3. Careful, that’s expensive!
4. Maybe don’t let the kids have the wine
5. No, it’s impossible
6. Sorry Elinor, it doesn’t count
7. Conor Dunne on sidekick duty to Captain America aka Larry Warbasse.
8. Looks like you’re having a terrible time
9. This looks completely safe.
10. Stay safe, Geraint, you might still find a way to crash off a turbo.
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.