Cyclists and social media is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Twitter and Instagram are also ways for riders to connect with fans and give an insight into their lives away from cycling.
>> Save up to 31% with a magazine subscription. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
1. Zdenek Stybar’s Rio hotel room has an en suite stairwell
2. I think we can allow you that indulgence, Sir Chris
3. Katie Archibald just needs to know the time, nothing more fancy necessary
4. That’s one way to describe the GB team at RideLondon
5. Geraint Thomas is well in the swing of things in Rio
6. Some quality trolling from Adam Blythe here…
7. They got there eventually
8. Science lesson for Dan Craven courtesy of Dan Martin
9. Team Chile are going to need a better roof rack
10. I hope that lot is insured!