As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Bradley Wiggins, Alex Dowsett, Sam Bennett, and more.
1. The Adam Blythe tuck shop open for business
3. Tweets of the week and Sam Bennett with some genuinely useful consumer advice.
4. The life of a pro cyclist
5. Aqua Blue Sport come up with a great way of announcing their Tour de Yorkshire squad
6. Tom Moses on the war path
7. Bike Channel-Canyon’s Rob Partridge has his priorities right ahead of the Tour de Yorkshire
8. Alex Dowsett with his second appearance in this week’s TOTW with his very specific requirements for the Tour of Britain route.
9. Former pro Lucas Euser and what could be his new business venture
10. We’ve all been there, haven’t we…?