As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Dries Devenyns, Alex Dowsett and Alex Howes.
>> Subscribe to Cycling Weekly this Autumn and save 35%. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
2. Might miss out on an Oscar, Brad, but it’s certainly BAFTA-worthy.
3. Hands up if you do this? *raises hand*
4. A niche joke after the cancellation of stage three of Paris-Nice because of snow, but a good one if you know your 80s Italian skiers.
5. Dan Martin has a practical solution to the weather issues at this time of year.
7. Not much aerodynamic advantage for Connor Dunne here.
8. Winner: Luke Rowe.
9. We’ve shown you this before, but it’s still pretty remarkable.
10. Jens Voigt is in San Francisco and his first stop was In-n-Out Burger, but did he go for the secret menu?
11. We don’t often feature BMX on this site, but it’s Liam Phillips’s birthday today and this is a really good video.