As we all know, cyclists and social media are often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some that caught our eye this week, including ones from Charly Wegelius, Geraint Thomas and Phil Gaimon.
1. ‘When one person in your group project does all the work, but you take credit.’
2. Winning the Tour of Flanders can bring out these sort of expletive reactions.
3. Forget about Alberto Bettiol winning the race, Sebastian Langeveld snagged himself a 15th place finish!
4. Not sure there are many dual nationality cyclists from Eritrea and Spain but Astana have made a jersey for just that rider.
5. Meanwhile in Northern Europe, it is bone dry.
6. “Yeah, it’s a rolling course and there is just a small kicker to the finish line…”
7. And we never saw them for the rest of the ride.
8. To be fair to Mat, he finished ahead of 85 riders who didn’t even make to Roubaix.
9. You can’t get a second privacy when you are Peter Sagan.
10. Unfortunately for his rivals…
We’ll also be back in seven days’ time for more of the best from social media.