As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Peter Sagan, Elinor Barker, and Bradley Wiggins.
1. Giant inflatable salmon – classic Arctic Race of Norway
>> Subscribe to Cycling Weekly this Autumn and save 35%. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
2. Great rest day activity.
3. Fighting spirit from Luke Rowe after his rather gruesome broken leg.
4. The RSPCA will be on your back for keeping a cartoon lion in a box that small.
5. But Chris, what about the 3m synchronised springboard diving final?
6. Carbs, carbs, and a few more carbs
8. Little and large
9. He hasn’t pulled faces like that since La Toussuire in 2012.
10. Slimline tonic is your friend, Elinor
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.