As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Geraint Thomas, Katie Archibald and Ian Bibby.
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
1. I don’t get it…
2. For all you Art Attack lovers out there
3. I’m with you. I’m not even my mum’s favourite cycling journalist.
5. When you’re just getting to grips with semi-retirement
6. Froome-dog is raring to go
7. Panic tanning sounds an exclusively Essex phenomenon
8. Gizza job
9. We’ll spell his name right this week