Here are our top picked tweets from the last seven days of cycling
vAs we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Johan Museeuw, Geraint Thomas, Molly Weaver, and more.
1. Paris-Roubaix super-domestique Daniel Oss literally letting his hair down
2. You were a great rider, Tom, but what on earth are you wearing?
3. Brutal from Niki Terpstra
4. Let’s hope De Gendt’s missus didn’t see this
5. “I think we’re going to need a longer stem”
6. Model parenting
7. Great to see Molly Weaver back out after suffering a terrible crash in February.
8. Tactical masterclass
10. Although things went slightly better for Ben Swift