By Paul Knott
Cycling can create many a memory, whether it is teaching your child to stay upright on two wheels for the first time or that moment you get to raise your arms across the finish line of a local race.
But reaching the summit of a climb, however big or small, can bring about emotions that are very hard to compare to any other aspect of bike riding.
We asked our social media followers what climbs that are on their bucket list, or those that they have been lucky enough to tick off.
Here are some of the best responses...
1. Chapeau x3
2. Does anyone else want to head to the Alps right now?
3. None of your friends have heard about it, until now!
4. Easier said than done
5. You can almost picture it now
6. The Tour is the Tour and the Tourmalet is the Tourmalet.
7. A couple of epic days riding
8. Not many things make Alpe d'Huez seem small
9. The never ending bucket list
10. Got to start somewhere!
Let us know of any other bucket list climbs you want to conquer or have already completed our social media channels, @cyclingweekly on Facebook and Twitter and @cyclingweeklymagazine on Instagram.
Chris Froome reveals the race he'd like to win before retirement
The seven-time Grand Tour winner speaks about how tech and data help younger riders get to the top earlier and how it helps recovery
By Tim Bonville-Ginn •
Coldplay perform using energy powered by 60 cyclists
The cyclists powered the music performances at the inaugural Earthshot Prize
By Ryan Dabbs •