As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Luke Rowe, Robbie McEwen and Alex Howes.
1. Brutal self analysis from Katie Archibald
2. Geraint Thomas isn’t down with the Latin passion that followed the Italy v Spain soccerball match
3. Plenty of people had some fun with what Adam Blythe might wear if he won the National Championships.
4. Of course, Blythe did win in Stockton and immediately contemplated the white shorts
5. Commentator Paul Sherwen rained on that parade though
6. It’s no surprise Ian Bibby’s skinsuit ripped under such pressure…
8. Alex Howes is all for the Cannondale/Drapac merger, just not the new socks that come with it…
9. Robbie McEwen makes a pigs ear of the drinks order
10. Sir Chris Hoy‘s been a busy boy recently