Here are the tweets that caught our eye from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Oleg Tinkov, Alex Dowsett and Mark Cavendish
2. Oleg Tinkov is always tweeting, and this was the pick of all his posts this week. After expressing his understandable anger at another of his riders being involved in a moto incident, he then swerved into conspiracy and finger pointing.
3. Ned Boulting found he had a surprising new follower. Is Evander big into his cycling?
4. Fabian Cancellara congratulated his team as they are still finding success in the Vuelta in his absence.
5. Too much information from Mark Cavendish?
6. Alex Dowsett is feeling his age…
7. After the moto incident that forced his retirement from the Vuelta, Peter Sagan is at home in Slovakia recuperating and training. He will surely have one eye on the World Championships, but only if he can get back to top form in time.
8. I wonder how many he managed?
9. CW‘s own Dr Hutch knows the joys of commuting in a city… Not sure that’s what Matt Rendell was getting at, though.
Have we missed any? Let us know in the comments below.