As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Alex Dowsett, Adam Blythe and Marcel Kittel.
1. Citrus power
>> Subscribe to Cycling Weekly this Autumn and save 35%. Enjoy the luxury of home delivery and never miss an issue <<
2. This picture wouldn’t be half as good if he wasn’t wearing the hat
3. Ian Stannard: Human wind breaker
4. Join the club
5. This was a risky manoeuvre
6. Love/regret is in the air
7. He’s got a point
8. A bike rider needs to stay fabulous
9. Anyone know what he’s talking about..?
10. Still not as scary as white shorts