As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Dani Rowe, CCC Team, Elinor Barker and more.
>> Struggling to get to the shops try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
1. Absolute mega winter lolz
2. This is your final lesson
3. Lotto-Soudal have a new sprinter, and everyone wants to be just like him
4. I would buy this book
5. Classic training camp banter
6. Running bad, cycling good. It’s simple.
7. Essential training for the new season
8. It’s good to start out with a sense of closeness to your new team-mates
9. I reckon he’ll save more than 30% energy behind you, Conor
10. Friends can’t be trusted
We’ll be back in seven days time for more of the best from social media.