Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Nathan Haas, Ned Boulting and Alex Howes.
1. Nathan Haas received this warning about meldonium being banned…shame it wasn’t sent to the 100+ athletes who have already tested positive for it.
2. This chap at the Three Days of De Panne wasn’t in any hurry.
4. Not sure what’s going on here…
5. Cannondale‘s Phil Gaimon points out a matter of public health
6. You what, Leopold?
7. Jens Voigt has #dadproblems
8. David Millar, the Scot who was born in Malta, grew up in Hong Kong and competed for Ireland…one of those things is not true (unless Wikipedia is also wrong).
9. Alex Howes didn’t enjoy the Volta a Catalunya very much.
10. Well, it’s better than the ‘Tombola’ nickname that I came up with…