As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Alex Dowsett, Robert Gesink, Elinor Barker and more.
1. It’s best if you don’t ask questions
2. Clumsy “friend”
3. Seems like a reasonable suggestion
4. Wait for it…
5. That’s such a 2005 thing to say
7. We’ve all felt a bit like this over the past few days
8. Top skills
9. Enough to keep you awake at night
10. An essential souvenir
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.