Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
1. Now you know how us amateurs feel, Bauke
2. It should sold with a spoon
3. John Degenkolb was having similar problems
4. Backstreet’s back for Cav
5. The latest innovation at Team Sky: the jacuzzi
6. This apology has been a long time coming
7. The audition for Nickleback must not have gone to plan, donated to a great cause though
8. Geraint Thomas has found a festive way to train
9. You’re going against traffic by the looks of it too, Tom
10. Having someone shouting “wub-de-bub-bub-bub” at you can be quite off-putting
Glad to hear nothing’s broken.