Here are our top picked tweets from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Luke Rowe, Rohan Dennis and Alex Howes.
1. That’s one way of doing it.
2. Who’s never succeeded by just winging it?
3. Either she’s a Brexit supporter, or doesn’t like flags
4. Win a race, drink a giant beer
5. Robert Gesink sleeps through his Tour de France omission
6. Yes. Yes we do.
7. Luke Rowe gives Ben Swift some post-retirement advice
8. He’ll stand out at the Tour, that’s for sure.
9. Rohan Dennis laments the silent wheelsuckers
10. Don’t worry about the EU referendum, we still have bikes