Cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Rob Partridge, Greg Henderson and Alex Dowsett
1. Rob Partridge and NFTO hit the Tour Series on Thursday, but one fan seemed less than pleased to see them.
2. With Sir Bradley Wiggins setting his sights on the British 10mi TT record in Hull on Saturday, Alex Dowsett is getting a bit worried about what Wiggo will target next.
3. Lost your balls, Mark? You could do with some Bike Balls…
4. Team Sky’s Peter Kennaugh is flying high in the Tour of California, but the Manxman seems to have upset one of the UnitedHealthcare riders.
5. Luxembourg is where it’s at for Andy Tennant as the Wiggins rider took stage two of the Fleche du Sud.
6. Geraint Thomas takes an opportunity to embarrass his wife-to-be on social media.
7. If you’re a salesman and you like cycling, head round to Mike Cuming’s house and you’ll get to kill two birds with one stone.
8. Not being selected to ride in last year’s Tour de France still bugs David Millar, not that he likes to admit it…
9. Ever the competitor, Russell Downing bossed his lawn this week.
10. It’s been a tough start to the Giro d’Italia and Greg Henderson is not the only one feeling the burn